Sunday, September 7

Am I the Only Sour Cherry on your Fruit Stand

Well, you'll be happy to know that the insomniac spell has ended. I crashed out on the couch around 9.30 pm the other day and slept until it was time to wake up for class. Of course, it could always begin again, so here's hoping. I'm not really sure what else to say, other than the fact that I felt the need to post something.

It's been two weeks and a couple of days since my friends and I moved into our first apartment. We've lived together before, but in a dorm situation. Which means that we're learning how to share a kitchen and living room for the first time. It's interesting, the different ideas that people grow up with. Not big ones, like religion or that sort of thing (though that is interesting, too) but things like how to load the dishwasher and what goes in the dishwasher. In my family, pretty much just flatware and the dishes go in the dishwasher. Everyday I'm confused, thinking "Can this baking sheet go in the dishwasher?". Furthermore, just washing dishes seems to be an ordeal for some people. Dishes have gone days, even a week without being washed. Finally I just got tired of the mess and cleaned them myself. I'm not saying that its a huge crime not to wash your dishes. Maybe I'm just a neat freak.

Other than that, I haven't got much else for you.

No comments: