Friday, October 31

Happy Halloween!!

Today is Halloween! One of my favorite holidays, I must say. At home, my mom and I used to run around decorating the house and spreading out the fake webbing. My dad sent me pictures of their pumpkin carving adventures (my sister was apparently too tired), and it made my heart twinge for home just a little bit.


But! Home will be coming to me tomorrow! yay!!!! As I said in the last post, my parent's old college is playing my college for our Homecoming Football Game. We're going to tailgate with chili, hot dogs, apples and caramel, brownies, cookies, crackers and cheese . . . . beer . . .

It's gonna be good. Plus, my college should destroy their college.

For Halloween, I'm going to be a Devil in a Blue Dress, forties pin-up style. It's actually pretty class, so I'm excited. We're having a party at our apartment Saturday night (our first) and my roommates and I are trying to figure out just how to go about the whole thing. We'll see how it all goes. I'll be sure to update later!


No comments: