Thursday, February 24

Notes on a Thursday: G is for GAGA

So right now (RIGHT NOW!!) I'm probably on the metro headed for DC (at least I better be . . . .). But today will not be a day for museums. Today will not be a day for shopping, or gentle meandering. No no. Today is a day  . . . . for Gaga. 



That's right.

I am attending the Lady Gaga concert at the Verizon Center today (toDAY!). Granted, I'll be in the nosebleed section, and I do mean nosebleed. We'll be watching the jumbotron my friend. And while I will not be taping my chest, or wearing fishnet, or any other such nonsense (read: I'm too chicken/poor) I will be sporting some specTACULAR eye makeup that I may or may not post a picture of here, and singing my heart out. 

And when I feel the flames of the pyrotechnics, so very very far away, I must admit it. I will raise my monster paws and do my monster dance. And it will be good, my friends. It will be good.

No comments: