Sunday, January 2

Two Thousand and Eleventy



So, it's the beginning of a new year. Lots of exciting things will be happening for me in 2011, some of which I can talk about right now and some I can't (or shouldn't). Here are the ones I CAN talk about, in no particular order (except maybe chronological).


-continued (or revived, depending on how you look at it) Notes on a Thursday
       -Lady Gaga concerts
       -U2 w/ Florence & the Machine concert
       -The Wailin' Jennys (hopefully)

 -lots and lots of From the Bookshelves. And From the Bookshelves to Cinema, for that matter.



-hopefully some nice little personal posts and windows into my life. Not that it's all that exciting.

-For example, photos of my recently-redone room from when I was pacing around late at night.











 
   


No comments: