Wednesday, January 5

Travels, on a microcosmic level




Well, not super microcosmic. I went into the city via metro to visit with a friend that I haven't seen in quite some time. She's absolutely wonderful and I adore spending time with her! We've been discussing something that I can't quite talk about yet, but essentially it boils down to the worry and stress of a dream going from a concept to a reality and all the nit-picky little details that start to plague your mind (even if they're months down the road). Anyway, I snapped some pictures on my Blackberry on the way home (not the ones I really wanted to take, because . . . well, the train was moving quickly. 



I just find public transit to be sort of peaceful, oddly enough. When you're not stewing in other-people-are-too-close juices/feelings/general squiky-ness, that is. A nice seat, an iPod, maybe a good book, and the world rushing by you = a nice time to contemplate the universe.

and yes, I realize that I am a smidgen of a hipster. but just a smidgen.

No comments: