Tuesday, August 17

Workday Obsession

-I am obsessed with Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream". What can I say, the woman gives good pop! The video is spectacular, and a bit of a departure for her, really. It's an indie-kid's fantasy (which makes sense . . .). I listen to this song pretty much on repeat in my cubicle, and it's really all I can do not to rock out in my chair. And I generally fail at resisting, for that matter. Thoughts:

1) what IS the filter they're using on the camera? I love the way it looks, and I've seen it in photography as well.


2) I love that her underwear doesn't match, because mine sure as hell never does. It seems more honest that way, if that makes sense. I'm just sayin'.


They won't let me embed this into my blog, but you can access it by clicking here.

-I'm also loving Greedy Girl

-and these earrings:


source: chainchainchained on etsy

No comments: