Monday, March 1

Antler Magazine, Volume 3: Vintage



A corner of my mind is blown. The styling from "Would you Stay if She Promised you Heaven?" and "Once I was a Shy Girl" is how I want my style to go. It's this very Carly Simon/Stevie Nicks sort of look that I find so appealing. I have the hardest time trying to explain to people that I want to look 70s bohemian, NOT 60s bohemian. I feel like 70s bohemian has this touch of rock n' roll glamor that I find so appealing and spectacular. The magazine reminds me of this headpiece that I want to get from Paisley & Brass, the Golden Shimmer Chain Headpiece. And of course I can't claim credit for finding this awesome store myself, I first saw a Paisley & Brass piece worn on the lovely and incomparable Clothes Horse.

source: Antler Magazine, via Down and Out Chic

No comments: