Wednesday, June 17

Bright Side--

Rather than groan and moan about all the potential downsides of returning to the USA, I'm going to pep myself up with all of the things I'm looking forward to:

~baking cookies and my lemon pound cake

~watching television/having a television

~Watching all the movies I missed while in England:
-Inkheart
-Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
-Slumdog Millionaire
-Coraline
-Adventureland

-The Brothers Bloom
-Little Ashes (though Dali scares the shit out of me)
-Easy Virtue
-Terminator Salvation


~Movies that I can't wait to see that are coming out soon
-Public Enemies
-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
-500 Days of Summer
-Taking Woodstock
-Inglorious Basterds
-Julie and Julia

~Food that I will eat:
-Pancakes (in Britain they're like crepes, not flapjacks)
-skittles
-fruit salad

~Playing badminton with Dad (I hope I hope I hope)
~helping my sister plan her wedding!!
~hanging out with my friends
~going into D.C to see the new National Museum of American History, et al
~going to see Spring Awakening at the Kennedy Center with my sister and her friends, a treat for my birthday
~going to Screen on the Green 2009!
~taking walks in my neighborhood
~attempting to find my chi at yoga classes
~playing cards with my mom
~my own bed
~moving back into my apartment
~reading

No comments: