Sunday, December 14

It's not about moving on . . .

Exams are over, and I've come home for Christmas. However, I won't be going back to my dear old college town for six months, due to the fact that I will be studying abroad next semester (as I've mentioned several times). I didn't expect it to be so difficult to leave the town behind. I'll admit I had a lump in my throat as I drove away. I've met alot of amazing people this semester and am sad to leave them. But now I'm home and am enjoying the time with my family.

We chose our christmas tree today but, due to a visit from my grandparents, it has made its home in the garage for the time being. That crisp evergreen smell is invading into our kitchen and I can't wait to decorate it with white lights and jewel-toned ornaments!

I can't wait to watch holiday movies, drink hot tea and chocolate, bake Christmas cookies, wrap presents. Hell, I can't wait for Christmas!

No comments: