Friday, November 16

Just Call Me Carrie Bradshaw

Today I realized for the first time that I was truly done with one of my friends. Freshman year she was a very good friend, we were joined at the hip. I feel like, in the first semester of college you make practice friends. And then as college goes on you become close to the people you really connect with. Things have just . . . changed. Things that we can't reverse or undo, and definitely can't make better. I've only really felt that way once, and it was so awful I had hoped that I would never feel that way again. I hate feeling like I can't trust her, that I don't feel safe around her. I worry that I make her feel unwelcome and put-upon in her own home. I've felt that way and I would never want to make someone feel that way. When is it too soon to give up on someone?

Worst of all, I feel like a bad judge of character.

On a lighter note, only 4 days till I come home and I can't wait!

No comments: